Welcome to the resources section, a list of the tools I strongly recommend for building and optimizing your site.
I use (or used at some point) and tested every resource on this page, most of the tools listed here are crucial to running Carloseo.com.
Must Have Tools
free Google Analytics - My favorite! If you have a website you must have it.
A well implemented Analytics will be your most important ally to understand your visitors and make important decisions about your site.
Want to make sure your Analytics is correctly setup?
- I can personally help you.
Do you want to get the most out of Analytics?
- Check this excellent course.
Social Media and Email List builder
free SumoMe - A complete set of tools to grow your website's traffic and email list, is free, and you can install it in a couple of minutes.
- List Builders: Welcome Mat, Pop-Up, Top bar...
- Fully customizable Social Buttons.
- Heat Maps: my favorite, find out if your users are reading your posts and where are they clicking.
- Check my review about SumoMe
Getresponse If you still don't have an email list for your site you are missing a huge opportunity, start building it now NOW! Getresponse offers an excellent control of your email subscribers, autoresponders mail templates, and many ways to track their actions.
Grammarly corrects over 250 types of grammatical mistakes, while also catching contextual spelling errors and poor vocabulary usage.
- Check my review about Grammarly.