Don't waste your time analyzing incomplete or unmeaningful data that doesn't represent the real performance of your site.
Make sure your Google Analytics is correctly configured, and your data is clean and meaningful
A misconfigured Google Analytics can lead you to poor decisions. These are some things that might be corrupting and limiting your data and capabilities of your GA:
Your Analytics reports are as valuable as the quality of its data.
- Make sure your Google Analytics is receiving relaible data, your essentials settings are correctly configured and get recommendations for advanced trackingThe audit includes, but is not limited to:
- Essential settings and tracking code setup
- Account/Property/Views settings & best practices
- Review of the referral exclusion list
- Review of the tracking code snippet on your site
- GA deployment through GTM
- Data quality optimizations
- Filters to exclude traffic generated by you and your team
- Optimized filters for crawler & ghost spam
- Filters to consolidate social traffic and organize data
- Optimized filters for common bot traffic
- Analysis of unnatural direct traffic
- A Clean segment to remove irrelevant traffic from your historical data
- Personalized recommendations for advanced tracking
- User interactions tracking (events)
- Conversion tracking (goals)
- Marketing and 3rd party tool integrations suggestions
- Detailed report and personal support
- Looking for help in specific areas customized configurations, user-interation tracking, and marketing tools integration (Google Ads, Facebook, etc)Some examples of how I can help:
- Google Tag Manager implementation
- User interaction tracking/events (clicks, downloads...)
- Conversions, Goal & Funnel Configuration
- Monthly reporting
- Ecommerce Tracking (Standard and Enhanced)
- Sub-domains & Cross-domain tracking
- Search Console integration and reporting
- Google Ads (Adwords) integration and Conversion tracking
- Facebooks Ads Conversion tracking
- AMP tracking/integration
- Dynamic IP filtering
- Data Studio dashboards
- GDPR compliance
- - And More...
This is a manual review, not an automated solution!
- Prices are in US Dollars. You will be charged in your local currency.
- If you manage multiple Analytics accounts, let me know
- The audit is available for any site using Google Analytics independently the amount of traffic, the language, or of the platform used (WordPress, Shopify, Joomla...)
Identify and Fix Issues in Your Analytics Implementation
Google Analytics is a fine tool when it comes to analyzing your visitors. However, if it is wrongly configured it can give you inaccurate data that won't represent the real performance of your site.
Every tool needs some fine-tuning if you want it to work as you expect. Google Analytics is no exception.
Some of the things that will be checked as part of the review to make sure your Analytics runs smoothly.
- Tracking code implementation
- Filters implementation to include/exclude only real user data
- Views configuration
- Views best practices
- Referral Exclusion List
- Unnatural direct traffic