A thorough GA4 audit can help you optimize your data tracking and analysis, identify opportunities for improvement, and drive better business outcomes.
Google Analytics 4 offers advanced AI capabilities that provide valuable insights and recommendations to optimize website and marketing efforts. It also provides a comprehensive view of user behavior and engagement across multiple channels and devices.
Getting your Google Analytics 4 implementation right is essential for accurate data tracking and optimizing your website and marketing. It forms the basis for reliable data analysis, which saves time and resources and helps you make informed decisions to reach your business goals.
Ensure Accurate Data and Optimize Your Insights
- If you are an Agency and manage multiple websites, let me know
- The audit is available for any site using Google Analytics 4 independently of the amount of traffic, the language, or of the platform used (WordPress, Shopify, Joomla...)
- Make sure your Google Analytics is receiving reliable data, your essentials settings are correctly configured and get recommendations for advanced trackingThe audit includes, but is not limited to:
- Tracking code review
- Account/Property settings & best practices
- Review of the referral exclusion list
- Review of the data stream settings
- GA deployment through GTM
- Data quality optimizations
- Filters to exclude traffic generated by you and your team
- Filters for irrelevant traffic
- Optimized filters for common bot traffic
- Analysis of direct traffic
- Personalized recommendations for advanced tracking
- Advanced user interactions tracking (events)
- Conversion tracking (goals)
- Marketing and 3rd party tool integrations suggestions
- Detailed report and personal support
- The report will contain all the settings fixed/improved plus all additional recomendations
- Looking for help in specific areas customized configurations, user-interation tracking, and marketing tools integration (Google Ads, Facebook, etc)Some examples of how I can help:
- User interaction tracking/events (clicks, downloads...)
- Conversions, Goal & Funnel Configuration
- Monthly reporting
- Ecommerce Tracking (Standard and Enhanced)
- Sub-domains & Cross-domain tracking
- Search Console integration and reporting
- Google Ads (Adwords) integration and Conversion tracking
- Microsoft Ads Conversion tracking
- Facebooks Ads Conversion tracking
- AMP tracking/integration
- Dynamic IP filtering
- Data Studio dashboards
- - And More...
This is a manual review, not an automated solution!