Hey there, I’m Carlos, the founder of Carloseo.com and Analypedia (Beta), an Analytics consultant, an Instructor, and an occasional speaker.
I’m an Independent Analytics Consultant who specialises in the implementation/optimization/troubleshooting and reporting of the Analytics system of any type of website (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and other marketing tools).
Over the past 7 years as an independent consultant, I’ve helped more than 600 Business Owners to analyse and organise their data, by improving their tracking systems and reporting — local stores, blogs, multinational sites, ecommerce stores, marketing agencies, etc.
Here are some of my credentials
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification or GAIQ certification,
- Created a blog (carloseo.com) whereby guides, tips about data optimization, conversion tracking, reporting, and other relevant information is shared.
- Author of articles in MOZ, on data quality in Google Analytics,
- An active member of the official Google Analytics community,
- Occasional conference, webinar, and “expert roundups” speaker, on the topics of of Analytics and Digital Marketing.
Would you want to work with me?
If you are interested in :
- Analytics system audits/implementations
- Training on-site
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form here.