Hey there, I’m Carlos, the founder of Carloseo.com and Analypedia (Beta), an Analytics consultant, an Instructor, and an occasional speaker.
I’m an Independent Analytics Consultant specialized in the implementation/optimization/troubleshooting and reporting of the Analytics system of any type of website (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and other marketing tools).
Over the past 7 years as an independent consultant, I’ve helped more than 600 websites to make more sense of their data, by improving their tracking system and reporting — local stores, blogs, multinational sites, ecommerce stores, marketing agencies, etc.
Here are some of my credentials
- I have the Google Analytics Individual Qualification or GAIQ certification,
- On my blog (carloseo.com) I share guides and tips about data optimization, conversion tracking, reporting, among others.
- I have written articles for MOZ on data quality in Google Analytics,
- I’m an active member of the official Google Analytics community,
- I sometimes speak in conferences, webinars, and expert roundups all related to the world of Analytics and Digital Marketing.
Do you want to work with me?
If you are interested in :
- Analytics system audits/implementations
- Training on-site