Founder of Carloseo.com and Analypedia (Beta), Analytics consultant, Speaker, Instructor.
I’m an Independent Analytics Consultant specialized in the implementation and reporting of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and other marketing tools. I’m also an advocate of what I call UX-SEO, an approach of SEO that is less focussed in tricking the system and primarily focused on delivering a great User Experience.
Over the past 5 years as an independent consultant, I’ve helped over 500 sites to make more sense of their data, by improving their tracking system and reporting — all from local stores to multinational sites, and agencies.
Other details about me
- I have the Google Analytics Individual Qualification certification,
- I have a blog (carloseo.com) where I share some of my passions about Analytics and UX-SEO,
- I have written for MOZ a couple of articles about data quality in GA,
- I’m an active member of the official Google Analytics community,
- I regularly speak in conferences, webinars, and expert roundups all related to the world of Analytics and Digital Marketing.
Work with me
If you are interested in :
- Training on site